HealthCraft ModPole from HealthyKin.com is a support pole that mounts to the side of the bed. The vertical pole provides a higher gripping surface for pulling.
HealthCraft ModPole Features:
- Independence - For those who require minimal assistance to achieve a standing or sitting position.
- Flexible - Perfect for applications where the ceiling height or structure will not accommodate a floor to ceiling pole.
- Less is more - All the transfer support and advantages a bed mounted pole can offer but in a compact 36"/91cm size.
- Rugged and Reliable - All steel construction protected with a durable baked on enamel finish for years of service.
- Comfortable - Premium high quality 20"/51cm rubberized foam hand grip and capped top, facilitates gripping, particularly useful for limited hand grip strength.
- Attractive - Clean and modern design can compliment any decor.
- Easy Installation - Mod-Pole™ secures to Mod-Rail™ Bracket via securing knurled knob. Mod-Pole™ is removable in seconds in case of emergency.
- ModPole - 36"/91cm length, 1.5"/3.81cm diameter.
- Grip Length - 20"/51cm long
- For box spring & mattress beds (includes bracket)
Note: Prior to installing the ModRail™ System, we strongly recommend that you first read through the instructions. It is your responsibility to see that your ModRail™ System is properly assembled, installed, operated, and cared for. Failure to follow these instructions could result in injury or death. Modular rail assembly options (ModRailTM System, ModBar™, ModPole™, & ModRail™ Add-On-Kits & Accessories) are designed to fit ONLY on HealthCraft's ModRail™ System. NOTE: The support bracket is bolted securely to the stationary section on the metal frame of the bed. The modular options are secured into the bed receptacle system with a threaded knob. Inspect the ModRail™ System regularly, including bolts, set screws, knurled knobs, and add-ons. Maximum suggested user weight is 325lbs/147kg. Lock / remove casters on mobile beds prior to using rail.
Part numbers: MP-HS