Revo Patient Turner from HealthyKin.com is an upright, portable patient transfer device developed to allow an assisted transfer from one seated position to another.
The Revo Patient Turner is outfitted with superior quality fittings to meet the demands of today's facilities. From alloy steel knobs that will not shatter on impact or crack from excess use to heavy-duty ball bearing and a rib reinforced steel base to ensure years of service.
The heavy-duty frame, adjustable knee pads and ultra smooth transfer disc allows patients to make use of their available strength while also promoting the reduction of caregiver strain. It allows for a safe and controlled pivot transfer which reduces the weight borne by the caregiver when transferring the patient.
Revo Patient Turner Features:
- Height Adjustable Handle - Suitable for users of all heights. The non-latex comfort grips are height adjustable from 30" to 43".
- Height & Width Adjustable Knee Pads - Can be quickly adjusted to comfortably suit virtually any user for optimal support. Height: 5" to 25" Width: 9" to 13" from center to center.
- Quick Lock Brake Pedal - Simply step on the brake pedal to engage the locking mechanism and to prevent the disc from rotating.
- Ultra-Smooth Transfer Disc - High quality bearings create a consistent and level weight-bearing surface, for a smooth safe transfer.
- Anti-Slip Foot Pads - Anti-Slip Foot Pads will ensure years of rigorous use.
- Portable - Simply tilt and roll for convenient portability. In the upright transfer position the wheels will automatically disengage from the floor.
- Height Range - 30-43" / 86-109cm
- Base Dimensions - Ø 15.5" / Ø 39cm
- Materials / Finishes - Powder coat Hammertone Grey over steel.
- Weight Capacity - 350lbs/159kg.
- Product Weight - 44lbs
- Non-latex grips
- One year limited warranty
CAUTION: The REVO™ Patient Turner base plate must be locked at all times, unless revolving patient. IMMEDIATELY lock the REVO™ Patient Turner base plate when the revolve is complete.
Caregiver MUST hold the handle bars when patient is rising and lowering. Do not use the REVO™ Patient Turner to transport patients - the wheels are solely intended to reduce effort needed to move the (unloaded) REVO™ Patient Turner into place. Check that all knobs are tight prior to each use. Movement of the handle and kneepad shuttle should not be possible when knobs are tight. WARNING: FAILURE to comply with any of the cautions may result in one or more of the following: 1. Injury to the patient. 2. Injury to the caregiver. 3. Damage to the REVO™ Patient Turner.
Part numbers: RVO-S