3M 1870+ Aura Health Care Particulate and Surgical Mask from HealthyKin.com is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
The 3M 1870+ Aura Health Care Particulate and Surgical Mask is designed to improve convenience and comfort with a contoured nose panel, and a chin tab for ease of positioning, donning and adjustment. In addition, the embossed top panel helps reduce the fogging of eyewear from warm, moist exhaled air.
3M 1870+ Aura Health Care Particulate and Surgical Mask Features:
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Fluid resistant and disposable
- Flat-fold design and individual packaging
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Sculpted top panel allows more room for eyewear
- Innovative chin tab for ease of positioning, donning, adjustment
- Box of 20