Profore Multi Layer Compression Dressing Bandage System from HealthyKin.com contains a unique concentration of bandages to provide approximately 40mmHg pressure at the ankle, graduating to 17mmHg at the knee.
Proven effective in both hospital and community treatment studies, Profore is designed to deliver 40mm Hg pressure at the ankle, decreasing to 17mm Hg at the knee.
Profore provides higher pressure at the ankle, with decreasing pressure exhibited at the calf.
Even up to a full week after application, Profore maintains effective levels of compression.
Profore pads bony prominences for protection and through the use of layers, compression is built up gradually.
Profore has sufficient absorption capacity to manage exudate for up to a full week without needing re-application.
Weekly dressing changes greatly reduce the nursing time required for the treatment of venous leg ulcers. Studies have shown that the multi-layer compression bandage system provides significant savings in treatment costs.
Profore system packs contain everything necessary for the application of effective graduated compression therapy. Profore reduces preparation time, simplifies stock control and ensures that the correct components are always available.
Profore Multi Layer Compression Dressing Bandage System Features:
- System pack contains the following:
- Profore wound contact layer (9.5cm x 9.5cm)
- Profore #1 natural padding bandage (10cm x 3.5m unstretched)
- Profore #2 light conformable dressing (10cm x 4.5m stretched / 10cm x 3m unstretched)
- Profore #3 light compression bandage (10cm x 8.7m stretched)
- Profore #4 flexible cohesive bandage (10cm x 5.25m stretched and 2.5m unstretched)