StrongArm Cane from HealthyKin.com features a patented handle shape that is fashioned from a single, seamless piece of aircraft-grade aluminum tubing. StrongArm Forearm Canes are fully adjustable, can be used with either arm, and are among the lightest assistive devices available. The most common types of walking aids represent two ends of the spectrum – canes and the traditional forearm crutch. While simple in appearance, canes are considerably more precarious and unstable than their traditional forearm crutch counterparts. However, a first-generation crutch's metal cuff construction can rattle, or it may be composed of bulky, non-durable plastic. The StrongArm Forearm Cane bridges the best features of both ambulatory aids, operating as a natural extension of the arm.
StrongArm Cane Features:
- Cushioned surfaces made of 100% latex free foam cushions hand and forearm for long-lasting comfort
- Dual surfaces provides stand assist function when rising from chair or bed
- Ergonomic hand grip
- Offset bend centers the grip over the tip for maximum stability when cane is at users side
- Large space lugs around the perimeter of tightening nut are easier to grasp
- Hexagonal floor tip angled sides "flatten" to form larger footprint for improved traction on all surfaces
- 3.125" cradle opening
- 250 pound weight capacity
- Height adjusts 26" to 35"
- Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
- Sold individually