Beige, Medium (12½"-14½") - $12.95
Beige, Large (14½"-16½") - $12.95
Beige, X-Large (16½"-18") - $12.95
Beige, XX-Large (18"-21") - $12.95
Cho-Pat Original Knee Strap from HealthyKin.com has been praised for two decades by orthopedic surgeons, rheumatologists, podiatrists, family-practice physicians, physical therapists and their patients, professional athletes, and active individuals. Why? Shortly after initial usage, it provides many individuals with a marked reduction in the pain and discomfort caused by various knee disorders -- chondromalacia patella, Osgood Schlatter's Disease, runner's and jumper's knee, some forms of arthritis, and knee degeneration -- while, at the same time, allows them to return to their normal activities with increased mobility.
Cho-Pat's Original Knee Strap stabilizes and tightens up on the kneecap mechanism by applying pressure upon the patellar tendon below the kneecap. This compression reduces or eliminates inflammation and helps prevent knees from giving out.
Cho-Pat Original Knee Strap Features:
- Provides symptomatic relief of acute and chronic pain
- Functions dynamically as the knee bends and straightens
- Elevates the knee slightly, further relieving pressure
- Tricot-covered 1/4" foam strap with Velcro® closures in the back
- Measure leg circumference just below kneecap.
Part numbers: CP-17, CP-19, CP-21, CP-22