3M Scotchcast Plus Casting Tape
3M Scotchcast Plus Casting Tape from HealthyKin.com is a lightweight, strong and durable casting tape that combines the benefits of a fiberglass casting tape with the handling ease of plaster. Available in several colors to meet patient preferences.
Scotchcast Plus casting tape consists of a knitted fiberglass fabric impregnated with polyurethane resin. Exposure to moisture or water initiates a chemical reaction which causes the tape to become rigid. Finished casts produced from Scotchcast Plus casting tape are lightweight, strong, radiolucent, and porous. Scotchcast Plus casting tape contains a lubricating agent in the resin to provide a slippery feel when exposed to water.
3M Scotchcast Plus Casting Tape Features:
- Water-activated resin lets you control working time according to application needs
- High and early strength allows for weight bearing in 20 minutes and provides a durable cast with less chance of breakdown and the need for costly repairs or replacements
- Lightweight for easy mobility
- Stretches to conform well to contours for a more comfortable, better fitting cast
- Porous weave allows the skin to breathe
- Available in several colors to maximize patient satisfaction
Part numbers: 82002A, 82002B, 82002X, 82002, 82003A, 82003B, 82004A, 82004B, 82004U, 82004