Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow
Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow from HealthyKin.com was designed by an Ergonomic Designer in consultation with a Doctor of Chiropractic. The goal to a sound sleep is 'Spinal Alignment'. Because you sleep on your back, side, or both, this pillow was created to work for each sleeping position. The ergonomic design offers correct support and stability in sleeping posture. The result is a more sound sleep and less tendency to wake with pain, stiffness and many of the symptoms resulting from lack of support.
Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Features:
Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow Sizing:
- Five sizes for a custom fit
- Five-year warranty not to lose shape or resilience
- Comes with a free-fitted polyester/cotton machine washable zippered pillow cover
- Child, Petite and Average fit into a standard pillow case
- Large and X-Large a king-size pillow case
- Made of non-allergenic foam
- Not only an investment in a pillow, but an investment in your future health
*Note - this item is non-returnable
- Use a ruler to take measurements for proper sizing of pillows
- Hold the ruler level and measure from the base of the neck to the outside tip of the humerus bone (see image above)
- Choose the smaller size if your measurement falls on the line between two sizes
- Child: 6 - 10 yrs. old
- Petite: 4¼" - 5¼"
- Average: 5¼" - 6¼"
- Large: 6¼" - 7¼"
- Extra Large: 7¼" +
Part numbers: C101, C102, C103, C104, C105