Rusch Belly Bag Urinary Drainage Bag from HealthyKin.com is a urine bag that's worn at the waist. It is designed for either males or females who have an indwelling Foley or suprapubic catheter. The bag fastens around the waist by means of a woven belt with a quick release buckle. It has a 1,000 ml capacity and is completely latex-free. An anti reflux valve behind the catheter port prevents reflux urine flow. The Belly Bag is emptied by means of a drain tube with a twist valve that is in the approximate position of the urethra. Users can easily sleep with the bag in place, thus it can be worn 24 hours a day. In ambulatory patients, the bag is worn under the clothing where a soft backing provides a comfortable fit.
Rusch Belly Bag Urinary Drainage Bag Options:
- 1000 ml (1000 cc) capacity
- 54" woven belt with quick release buckle
- Anti reflux valve conceals more effectively
- Dramatically increases comfort and mobility
- Eliminates changing between bed and leg bag
- Helps prevent inadvertent catheter extraction, leg bruises and abrasions